Just like Anna Wintour and her September issue of Vogue, Shiny Ponies and Horse & Style present the Best of Fall. So maybe Grace Coddington isn’t our sidekick, but we think our fall picks are pretty brilliant choices, especially for you pony people. Read on:
1. High five to Tory Burch and her nostalgic nod to her childhood pony. She printed that little steed on a silk scarf, and also on a dozen other garments and accessories.
2. If you’re not familiar with Noel Asmar yet, you oughta be. Meet Asmar Equestrian, maker of fine outerwear, show apparel, fantastic handbags (see the next issue of H&S for details) and this yummy candle.
3. We’re not in school anymore, but this backpack by Herschel Supply Co. is pretty darn cute.
4. We’ve seen our share of show coats, but this one by Ariat will always be a classic.
5. Can you believe there are only three and a half more months in the Year of the Horse? Better get the shoes to match while you still can.
6. Rebecca Ray, baby. Her snaffle bit pouch is the prettiest thing.
1 Tory Burch Horse Print Scarf | 2 Noel Asmar No 7 Oatmeal Lavender Candle | 3 Herschel Supply Co. Backpack | 4 Ariat Show Coat | 5 Charlotte Olympia Year of the Horse Slippers | 6 Rebecca Ray Snaffle Pouch
Photo via Asmar Equestrian Lookbook